Thursday 26 April 2012

Woo Whooo ... The kiln is open...

Just thought I would upload this mornings little treasures fresh out of the kiln....

I just love the excitement I get when I'm about to open the kiln....
This is that first peak into the kiln this morning!

My Butterflies came out lovely, so bright ...





The Little rose jug is very cute...

And I love the way the translucent glaze locks into the grooves of the
chattered marks...

My hand carved and chattered bowl was dipped first in Sea Green and then
the rim was highlighted with a dipping of Turquoise...

And here is the full load that my little gem of a kiln so happily
baked... I'm a very happy potter this morning...
Take care... Annie...]

Oh and here is the link to my Facebook page drop by and say hi and
have a look at my other works...... http://www.facebook.com/anniejeanspottery

No comments:

Post a Comment